As a community foundation, we provide services to nonprofits, donors, and the community overall.
Services to Nonprofit Organizations:
- Making contributions to nonprofits through Donor Advised Funds.
- Grant making opportunities to our 7 Strategic Initiatives.
- Administration and setup of endowments for nonprofit organizations.
Watch more videos about the American Muslim Fund.
Services to Donors:
Donor Advised Funds
- Receive a tax deduction when you open and continually give to your DAF.
- Send your pledge to charities without any pressure of event-centric giving.
- Make informed gifts to charities you are interested in after they fill out a gift agreement form.
- Invest funds (donor preference) to make a larger impact gift years down the line.
Donor Report Card
- Receive a customized report based on the organizations you support.
- Look through recommendations for other charities to consider donating to.
- Track the collective impact you have had.
- See how charities stack up in their mission delivery and focus, staff size, accountability, and acknowledgment of your funding,
Services to the Community:
- Present an opportunity through a safe space for making a positive difference.
- Establish a sense of good-will towards the Muslim community through the philanthropic contributions from AMuslimFund to local charities.
- Create Donor Giving Circles to impact your community of friends, family, or classmates to distribute your philanthropy collectively.
- Email Donate@AMuslimFund.org to open up a Donor Giving Circle today!
For more information on our programs, please view this presentation.