Are you a start-up nonprofit or project wanting to jump start fundraising or applying for grants but have no tax deductible status? Or are you already a s 501(c)(3) organization but don’t have the capacity to handle the bookkeeping? The American Muslim Fund can provide fiscal sponsorship for your organization.
For a small fee, we can provide fiduciary oversight or financial management services such as managing your donations and grants and reporting to the IRS. With the administration taken care of, we hope it will free up your time and resources to focus on your important work.
The following have been fiscally sponsored by AMCF:Donate to our Fiscally Sponsored Projects
- Afghanistan Women Council
- Appellate Project
- Diffused Congruence Podcast
- Immigrantly Podcast
- Mercy Me
- Muslim Caucus Education Collective
- Utah Muslim Civic League
What To Expect
- We’ll help you monitor your expenses and revenue
- We’ll provide donation receipts to your donors
- We’ll partner with you and walk you through best practices
- We’ll coach you on establishing your nonprofit or finding more opportunities for funding
- You’ll be able to find more support for your cause