Events, Courses, Webinars & more
Advancing Muslim Philanthropy
- Friday 4/26/19
- 1-3pm Eastern (table during prayer)
- Islamic Association of Greater Detroit
- 879 W Auburn Rd, Rochester Hills, MI 48307
- Monday 4/29/19
- 5:30-7pm Pacific (presentation with Q&A)
- Google Community Space – Room: Workshop Space
- 188 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94105.
- Entrance is on the Steuart St. side of the building
- Register here: $10 (light refreshments included)
Advancing Muslim Philanthropy: Planned Giving & Zakat
In partnership with AMANA Mutual Funds, we will be hosting a pre-Ramadan webinar to showcase how families can take advantage of giving through their IRAs, appreciated assets, and focus on best practices for charitable giving.
- Tuesday April 30, 2019
- 11:30am-1pm Pacific (presentation with Q&A)
- Register here
- Friday 4/12/19
- 8-9:30pm Eastern (presentation with Q&A)
- Islamic Center of Passaic County
- 152 Derrom Ave, Paterson, NJ 07504
- New York
- Sunday 4/14/19
- 11am-1pm Eastern (presentation with Q&A)
- Islamic Center of Long Island
- 835 Brush Hollow Rd, Westbury, NY 11590
In partnership with the Indiana University Center on Muslim Philanthropy, American Muslim Fund staff will be helping teach courses on Developing Annual Sustainability. The next offering is in Tampa, Florida on January 26 and 27.
Successful fundraising is an ongoing process. As you continue to identify new donors, you also need to maintain good relations with current donors and encourage them to repeat and increase their giving. Learn and strengthen the fundraising skills that can sustain your organization including mail, online giving, major gifts and special events.
- Registration closed.
Help us plan our next event or presentation in your community! Reach out to Muhi@AMuslimFund.org to start coordinating.
Joint webinar with the Foundation Center – Muslim Philanthropy: An Act of Faith – October 2018
Presentation at the Association of Fundraising Professionals International Conference: Islam & Philanthropy 101 – April 2018
Joint webinar with the Islamic Society of North America – Ramadan & Philanthropy – May 2017